- switched from WP Azure to Kadence theme
- switched from Elementor PRO to Gutenberg + Kadence blocks + Gutenberg Addons
- converted all images to webp + optimised them
- tested 3 different optimisation / caching plugins and set up the best performing one (Autoptimize)
- hosted on Siteground (which I don’t recommend – here’s why)
This isn’t a typical speed comparison of Rocket.net and Kinsta – you’ll find plenty of those with a quick search and you’ll also find out that they are both very fast. This is a comparison from a financial point of view – why Rocket.net works out much cheaper compared to Kinsta, yet still as fast…
Google is recommending a page load speed of max 3 seconds (that is the threshold above which you start losing a high percentage of visitors, who are not prepared to wait). But the lower, the better. So we made sure, that our clients marsiveagency.sk loads in 1,8 seconds :) How did we achieve such a…
This post will explain why speed optimisation alone might not be enough – if your website is running on an average or slow hosting provider. And you’ll find out why I recommend WPX hosting and why I have switched to Cloudways after two years with WPX.